Links to Additional Family Resources
- The National Association for the Education of Young Children is dedicated to improving the well-being of all young children, with a particular focus on the quality of education and developmental services. The website offers information regarding issues that impact families and children and highlights advances in the field of child development. Parents can also visit this website to locate accredited programs for their children.
- The National Parenting Center
- The national parenting center provides expert advice and resources, including information regarding children's product recalls, parent tips, newsletters, family-related entertainment and recreational ideas for families and children of all ages.
- Common Sense Parenting
- Common Sense Parenting specializes in training, consulting, and researching parenting practices that address the day-to-day care taking, guidance and development of children.
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- The American Academy of Pediatrics is an organization of 60,000 pediatricians committed to the attainment of optimal physical, mental, and social health and well-being for all infants, children, adolescents and young adults. This website contains general information for parents of children from birth through age 21 and covers topics such as car seats, breastfeeding and immunizations to obesity and injury prevention.
- Kids' Health
- Kids Health provides doctor-approved health information about children from birth through adolescence and has separate areas for kids, teens and parents. It covers a wide array of topics about medical, emotional, and developmental issues of children and their families.
- Zero to Three
- Zero to Three's mission is to support the healthy development and well being of infants, toddlers and their families. Their site contains a wealth of information including parenting links, tips and development information relating to children through the age of three.
Back to Parent Page